History of Beach Bible Church
Beach Bible Church: Church history summary up to June, 2013
In 2013, Beach Bible Church celebrated fifty years of serving the Lord! It all started with a small group of people meeting in a home Bible study in 1963. Within a short time this group joined the Evangelical Free Church of America. Within a year and a half this young church was able to buy land and build a worship center at 1912 Florida St., where the church continues to meet. For many years the church enjoyed a close relationship with the national headquarters of Wycliffe Bible Translators through shared facilities and close fellowship.
Today we are a family--a community of all ages--committed to following Jesus together.